Target Digital Network Analyst 4
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with poly
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- At least 20 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
- 12 years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Analyst Reporter.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
- Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
- Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
- Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks.
- Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
- Target development results in discovery of reportable information.
- Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection.
- Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
- Can mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.
- Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel
Weeghman and Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes. Established in 2016 by Anthony Jordan, and since that time has partnered with a list of government entities and private corporations. The company has become a well-known and respected company with a great staff of professionals. Come join the team and become part of the family, where your opinion matters and your voice is heard.
Weeghman & Briggs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com