Website Weeghman and Briggs
Weeghman & Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes.
PEGA DATABASE ENGINEER
We are seeking a results-oriented database engineer with expertise working in the Pega environment. You will be working with our client to enhance their data storage capacity, writing new support programs and scripts, and troubleshooting database code. To ensure success as a database engineer, you should exhibit knowledge of best practices in database management and experience in a similar role. A top- notch database engineer will be someone whose database optimization skills translate into the efficient flow of information throughout an organization
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar.
• Applicable licensing, certification, and registration.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in database engineering.
• In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture.
• Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills. •
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org