Digital Network Exploitation Analyst – all levels
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Poly
Weeghman & Briggs is seeking Digital Network Exploitation Analysts (DNEAs) of all skill levels for a variety of roles. Our national security depends on technology as never before, and this dependence is growing at an ever-increasing rate. As a cyber professional in the intelligence community, you will work as part of a team on the frontlines against our cyber adversaries. Weeghman & Briggs needs cyber professionals with technical expertise and a driving desire to remain at the forefront of their field. These opportunities will give you the chance to showcase your talent and expertise while working on the cutting edge of national cybersecurity missions. Join us in helping advance our national security interests as part of the world’s most advanced team of cyber professionals.
- evaluate target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks, and to assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at multiple levels up and down the OSI network stack and bring a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
- be involved in developing new tradecraft needed to perform this analysis as technologies evolve.
- be part of a team, working together with government, military, and contractor personnel to develop shared understandings of intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise.
- apply your innate curiosity and analytical talent to form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate, and pivot within data to attain and share insights
- distill, document, contextualize and share your findings–including any new tradecraft that you develop–with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
Education: Degree in Computer Science. Degree in related fields (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if programs contain a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms, computer architecture (not network architecture), programming methodologies and languages, data structures, logic and computation, and advanced mathematics (for example, calculus, discrete mathematics). Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
Relevant Experience: Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis roles. In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) may be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course may count as 6 months of experience).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Specific labor category determined by years of experience + educational degrees:
- Level 1
- 2 years’ applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 4 years’ applicable experience with associate degree
- Level 2
- 2 years’ applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 3 years’ applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 5 years’ applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 7 years’ applicable experience with an associate degree
- Level 3
- 4 years’ applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 6 years’ applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 8 years’ applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 10 years’ applicable experience with an associate degree
- Level 4
- 7 years’ applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 9 years’ applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 11 years’ applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 13 years’ applicable experience with an associate degree
Weeghman and Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes. Established in 2016 by Anthony Jordan, and since that time has partnered with a list of government entities and private corporations. The company has become a well-known and respected company with a great staff of professionals. Come join the team and become part of the family, where your opinion matters and your voice is heard.
Weeghman & Briggs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit weeghman&briggs.com.