UX Designer / Engineer
We are looking for a UX Designer / Engineer. The UX graphics designer would be to build out what this looks like (mock ups) and how the user would interact with the new system (user surveys, working with users). In this role you will be directed by a team of senior UX professionals but will branch out and own your own work as you gain more customer experience.
- Work with end users conducting interviews and surveys.
- Produce mockups of potential build outs and flows that describe how the user would interact with the new system.
- Embed with the development teams to execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in cognitive and/or experimental psychology, human factors engineering, or an engineering related field. Advanced degree in these fields is desired.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
- Familiarity with task analyses, user interface design, and usability testing
- Experience working closely with users (analysts) to research for and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios.
- Expertise working with users to collect and document user requirements and creating user interface design specifications.
- Experience working closely with product designers and process engineers developing applications.
- Familiarity with conducting usability testing and designing/developing user surveys to obtain user feedback.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator or Axure.
- Knowledge of XD and Figma.
Nice to Haves:
- Some HTML/CSS experience is a plus.
- Fine Arts/Graphics design training, degree, or certification is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org