Outreach Coordinator L1
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with poly
Responsible for providing customer support, including coordinating and orchestrating customer-relations, program meetings; Responsible for coordinating with analysts to publicize product capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities. The Level l Outreach Coordinator shall possess the following capabilities:
Design and implement strategy and communications campaigns to engage all levels of Stakeholders.
Create marketing and educational materials to support the strategy and communications efforts.
Oversee community engagement to maximize engagement advocacy.
Effectively translate data findings into insights that can be easily understood by stakeholders.
Understand query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
Coordinate with analysts to publicize product capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities.
Provide customer support, including coordinating and orchestrating customer relations, program meetings.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- One (1) year experience providing customer support, including coordinating and orchestrating customer relations, program meetings, and knowledge of query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- One (1) year combined experience in using word processing/desktop publishing, spreadsheets and graphic presentation programs.
- Knowledge of coordinating with analysts to publicize product capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities is required.
- Associate’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two (2) years of additional related experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree.
Weeghman and Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes. Established in 2016 by Anthony Jordan, and since that time has partnered with a list of government entities and private corporations. The company has become a well-known and respected company with a great staff of professionals. Come join the team and become part of the family, where your opinion matters and your voice is heard.
Weeghman & Briggs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org