Mission Support Specialist
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with poly
The Mission Support Manager will be responsible for developing strategies and recommendations for the optimization of collection. The candidate shall provide mission manager support to systems and networks by using the customer’s enterprise repositories to:
- Provide value assessments based on collection and reporting trends
- Derive network knowledge of the collection environment to meet the customer’s strategic and mission prioritized needs
- Partner with system engineers to design, integrate, and deploy additional system capabilities to further the system’s mission performance
- Developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection.
- Troubleshooting signal and data-flows related to SIGINT systems.
- Define system requirements, developing technical solutions, functional analysis, conduct trade studies and perform test and evaluation activities.
- Responsible for SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameters and routing process.
- Concept design, fabrication, software integration and configuration, HW/SW testing, and installation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military education and/or directly related experience
- Positions are available supporting experience levels ranging from 5 years to 25+ years of related experience
- Must possess knowledge of National SIGINT Requirements Process, SIGINT collection systems, and corporate enterprise repositories.
- Experience with SIGINT Systems Engineering support, as well as SIGINT Systems Integration.
- Experience with customer’s enterprise repositories to validate data flow.
- Experience with any of the following: Signal Analysis, Modern Telecommunication System/Networks, Telephony Switching Systems, Communications Systems or Cellular/Personal Communication Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
- The candidate shall have experience with specialization in at least 2 of the following areas:
Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
Telephony Switching Systems
Internet Communication protocols
Cellular/Personal Communication Systems
Weeghman and Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes. Established in 2016 by Anthony Jordan, and since that time has partnered with a list of government entities and private corporations. The company has become a well-known and respected company with a great staff of professionals. Come join the team and become part of the family, where your opinion matters and your voice is heard.
Weeghman & Briggs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org